Dr. Lloyd is participating with ProHealth Care’s MyChart. Here’s an overview of MyChart and what it means to you.
ProHealth Care’s MyChart gives you online access to portions of your medical record and provides a new way for you to communicate with your doctor’s office.
It’s easy to register, easy to use – and it’s free!
See what your doctor sees
View your medical information online
- View your medical history, including medications, immunizations and allergies.
- Receive test results online – no waiting for a phone call or letter.
- Review your doctor’s instructions and receive important health education information.
Stay in touch with your doctor
- Communication with your doctor is as easy as sending an email message – but far more secure.
- Request a prescription renewal online.
Manage your appointments
- Request an appointment online.
- View a record of your past appointments.
You can be confident that your medical records are kept private. Your use of MyChart is password protected, and MyChart information is delivered through an encrypted connection.
How do I sign up?
It’s easy. To sign up for MyChart, you will need an authorization code that is generated just for you. There are two ways to obtain one:
- Ask when you are in your doctor’s office.
- Go to prohealthcare.org, click on the MyChart button and follow the instructions to register for MyChart.
Ask us about using MyChart to help manage the health care of a family member.